On Paddy Power, Don Paddy ranking with € 15,000 up for grabs

To keep up with the best Italian online casinos, Paddy Power usually launches some excellent promotional offers that especially concern the rankings. After the winter one, the carnival one, until March 31, 2016, the players of this online platform will be able to try their hand at Don Paddy’s ranking who is giving away a total prize pool of 15,000 euros! Find out now how to participate.

To join the Don Paddy ranking, all players have to do is enter the official website of the AAMS operator, best online casino nz, and go to the casino promotions section. Once you have entered the page relating to this ranking, you just need to click on the “Join” button. As mentioned earlier, the Don Paddy ranking is giving away a good € 15,000 and is valid from today March 15th 2020 until March 31st 2021 at 11:59 pm. To take the highest positions, casino users will have to make the most of games, on several consecutive days.

All games in the Casino, Live Casino, Games, SlideGames of Poker or Bingo and Vegas App section participate in the offer in question. If you place bets on PaddyPower’s exclusive slots, the points collected are worth double. Obviously, the more days you play, the more points you can accumulate to position yourself at the top of Don Paddy’s ranking: it is possible to obtain a maximum of 5,000 points per day, for a value of 1,000 euros. Furthermore, to benefit from the points in the ranking, a minimum of 250 euros must be moved within Paddy’s virtual platform.

Online slot machine games are those that allow players to accumulate more points: in fact, every euro wagered on virtual machines will earn 5 points which can become 10 if you play with exclusive slots. To find out how many points you can achieve with all the other games, you need to go to the page dedicated to the promo. The lucky winner of Don Paddy’s standings will take home 4,000, with the second and third place winners respectively 2,200 and 1,500 euros. The rewards of this promotional offer pay up to position number 150.

The bonus credited to the winners will be disbursed in the form of a real bonus and must be put into play at least once of its equal value if it is to be converted into withdrawable. From the first to the thirtieth position, 80% of the bonus will be allocated to the casino while, the remaining 20%, to games: for all other positions, therefore up to the one hundred and fiftieth, the bonus is available only for Paddy Power casino games . Don Paddy’s Leaderboard with a prize pool of € 15,000 will be updated by the casino staff every day by 4pm.

For all other information, we refer you to the official website of the platform. We also remind all users that Paddy Power Casino has renewed its loyalty program, intended precisely for the most regular players. In fact, thanks to Paddy Points, every 10 euros wagered in this regular casino with AAMS license, players will be able to automatically accumulate 1 PaddyPoint. Once the 100 loyalty points milestone has been reached, users will be able to request the conversion and earn 1 euro to play and have fun.